learning options, military scholarships, and job placement assistance for students.
THE MYCAA SCHOLARSHIP HELPS YOU BE SUCCESSFUL ON YOUR PATH WITH:
- An individualized coaching session with a SECO career coach
- An Education and Training Plan
- Up to $4,000 of tuition assistance
- Valuable SECO tools, such as the Traitify Personality Assessment
Your My Career Advancement Account and My Spouse Education and Career Opportunities account work together to help you meet your education and career goals. The MyCAA Scholarship application process leverages your MySECO profile and connects you to a career coach to help you make smart educational decisions and prepare you for a career that works with your military family’s mobile life.
Check Your Eligibility
The first step in applying for the My Career Advancement Account Scholarship is to determine if you are eligible. Our system will check your eligibility when you log in with your DS Logon. More detailed information on eligibility can be found in the MyCAA FAQs. (Click Here To View)
Eligible spouses include:
- Spouses of active-duty service members in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2 and O-1 to O-2 who have successfully completed high school and have the ability to request tuition assistance while their military sponsor is on Title 10 military orders are eligible.
- Spouses married to members of the National Guard and reserves in these same pay grades are eligible.
Those who are not eligible include the following:
- Spouses who are married but legally separated (or under court order or statute of any state or U.S. territory) from a member of the armed forces on Title 10 orders.
- Spouses whose National Guard or reserve military sponsor is in a warning orders or alert, post-deployment, demobilization o
Start your new career journey with just $150 down and no payments until you are working!